My new home

My new home

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Moving Day

Oh my my my! It feels like years since I first looked at my home in Hunter's Bend and now tomorrow is the day I make my first adult purchase. I have never spent so much money on one thing in my entire life! This is a very exciting day which I felt like was never going to get here! With the delay last week on my closing this week couldn't go fast enough. I'm just so excited an grateful for this opportunity to own my home.  I thought it would be fun to blog about my adventures of being a single women and owning my own home. I think it will be fun! God has been so good to me and I feel very blessed. I can't wait to move in on Saturday and to break in my new house on Sunday with a Super Bowl Party!!!  More blogs to come! 


Lots of love,


Bekah

2 comments:

  1. what a beautiful home!! i seriously love it! congrats bekah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw, i want to see a lot of blog posts!!!

    ReplyDelete