My new home

My new home

Friday, February 4, 2011

Closed on the House TODAY!

God is so good! I feel so blessed today! Even though it was a rainy day in Charleston it felt like it was 70 degrees and sunny! I woke up this morning feeling so excited for the day! I met up with my Realtor at 10 am to walk through my house. I got to see my new blinds and washer/dryer in my new house! I have never got so excited about a washer/dryer in my whole life! So white and pretty! Love it!! I have been waiting all week for this day and I knew that God had a reason for making me wait an extra week. Turns out since I closed in February instead of January I get one extra month before I have to pay my first mortgage payment. What a blessing that is to me. I get two months mortgage free! All the closing documents went smoothly and I got my keys for the first time. The excitement was overwhelming! The first time I stepped into after signing the papers I just starting dancing with excitement!  I had to work at 3pm today so I thought I might kill some time and get my cupboards and refrigerator stocked so i headed to Wal-Mart. I'm all stocked up! Taco's for tomorrow, chips and soda for the superbowl party on sunday and Monster Cookies to bake on girls night tomorrow night! I'm so so so excited! :)


Lots of love


Bekah

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Congrats! SO exciting :) I can't wait for LOTS of pictures!

    ReplyDelete