My new home

My new home

Monday, February 7, 2011

Finally

Wow what a weekend! I must say it felt like it would never come! The anticipation was unnerving waiting to close on my house. The day finally rolled around to move in and it was raining........ unfortunately all my stuff was on a flat bed trailer so there was no moving it until the rain stopped. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to move in on Saturday but I decided to practice patience and wait patiently because honestly I can't control it.  God is in control and he knows what's best. So I was sitting at my unfurnished home waiting and waiting.... what's a girl to do as boredom control.....? SHOPPING!! :) I discovered a lovely little shopping area just a few miles away from my house and oh yes they have a Target!  This helped to distract me from the waiting process. It finally stopped raining and we were able to move all my stuff into the garage by 5:30pm just before the next spell of rain came. I have the best friends in the world! They all were so helpful this weekend. The guys carried all the heavy stuff and the girls helped me organize. I made them all tacos as a thank you dinner and then we got ready to paint~! The place is so amazing and I couldn't imagine a better house for me. I'm going to take pictures tonight and post them but I just wanted to update a little until then!

Lots of Love,

Bekah

No comments:

Post a Comment